Governance and Ethics
Corporate Governance & Governance Structure
Board of Directors
- Oversees the management of the Company
- Reviews ADI’s overall performance
- Determines corporate objectives and strategies
- Reviews shareholder and interested party communications
- Evaluates and approves significant policies/proposed major commitments of corporate resources
- Audit Committee oversight of ADI’s policies with respect to risk assessment and risk management
- Compensation Committee consideration of ADI’s executive compensation program
See the Corporate Governance documents for Director nomination criteria and qualifications.
Our eight independent directors meet regularly in executive sessions outside the presence of our two non-independent directors. James Champy, our independent presiding director, presides at all independent director executive sessions. In addition, we currently separate the roles of CEO and chairman of the board.
Respect for Stakeholder Interests
Shareholders and other interested parties who wish to send communications on any topic to the board should address such communications to:
James Champy, Presiding Director c/o Secretary
Analog Devices, Inc.
One Technology Way, P.O. Box 9106
Norwood, MA 02062